By Mark Barnicutt on January 31, 2017
The creation of a portfolio that stands the test of time and provides for sustainable results within acceptable risk parameters is a function of its adaptability to adjust to secular changes.
- Gary Brent
At HighView, we have recognized that changing market fundamentals require solutions that promote less volatility and provide a constant stream of cash flow and certainty for our families and foundations. However, it is crucial to act with care when adopting new strategies in any investment portfolio.
Please join us as we present this informative seminar on an asset class that is becoming more pertinent for high-net worth clients.
The presentation will focus on the following topics:
- Changing market fundamentals that demand new strategies
- Our extensive due diligence process
- Our current strategies
- Possible future strategies
- Alternative strategies to avoid
- Q&A with our presenters
Date: March 2nd, 2017
Time: 7:30 PM
Location: Catherine Swift Conference Room (HighView North York Location) Main Floor, 4141 Yonge St. Suite 307, Toronto, Ontario.
Click here to register for this upcoming seminar. We hope to see you there!
You may also be interested in:
- CRM2 Update – 2017 Is the Year for Positive Change
- Concerns with “Fund Facts” and “ETF Facts” Risk Ratings
- Making an Impact: Aligning Values with Investment
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 5 – A Different Approach - February 21, 2017
- Loren Francis Appointed to HighView Portfolio Strategy Committee - February 10, 2017
- Join Us for the “Choose Your Alternative Wisely” Seminar in Toronto on March 2! - January 31, 2017
- CRM2 Update – 2017 Is the Year for Positive Change - January 20, 2017
- Season’s Greetings to Our Valued Investors and Their Families - December 16, 2016
- True Portfolio Transparency: The Complete Unbundling of Service Providers and Their Fees - December 9, 2016
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 4 – The 5 Costs of One-Stop-Shop Wealth Advice - October 12, 2016
- Welcoming Loren Francis to the HighView Team! - August 2, 2016
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 3 – Convenience vs. Competency - June 23, 2016
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 2 – Are the Needs of High Net Worth Clients Met? - June 9, 2016