By Mark Barnicutt on May 27, 2015
We’re very pleased to announce that Adam Laird has joined HighView Financial Group as a Stewardship Counsellor. In this role, Adam will be focused on advising high net worth families about wealth management.
Adam has a proven background in serving as an investment advisor to affluent families.
Also critical to us at HighView, his philosophical approach to advising wealthy families fully aligns with our own: goals-based, transparent, and objective investment counselling. In fact, Adam’s thesis paper for his recently completed MBA was about CRM2 (click here to read our recent blog about CRM2).
Adam earned both his BBA and MBA from Wilfrid Laurier University, and holds both the CFA and CIM designations. He is a strong spirited and entrepreneurial driven individual. He combines his vast education and work experiences to deliver tactical and dynamic solutions to individual clients and corporations.
Given his background in successfully implementing seminars and social media as an educational tool for clients, he will also help HighView design and launch new seminars and social media initiatives that are beneficial and informative for affluent families and foundations.
Adam currently resides in his hometown of Oakville, Ontario. He is a proud member of the Oakville Breakfast Club and Halton Fresh Food Box – programs that serve healthy breakfasts to local youth and promote nutrition to the community.
Please join us in welcoming Adam to the HighView Team!
>> HighView is Canada’s outsourced Chief Investment Officer. Get to know us at a complimentary discovery session and see if we’re the right team for you.
You may also be interested in:
- Focus on meeting your goals not on investment debates
- How to Build Sustainable Family Wealth for Future Generations (and Why It’s So Difficult to Do)
- Why Engage The Services Of An Investment Fiduciary?
- Portfolio Risk Controls For Affluent Families How Is My Portfolio Monitored After It’s Setup? - March 6, 2020
- Happy Holidays from Highview Financial! - December 18, 2019
- How to Achieve A Successful Transition of Family Wealth - September 27, 2019