By Mark Barnicutt on August 2, 2016
We’re happy to announce that Loren Francis has joined HighView Financial Group as a Stewardship Counsellor and Principal. Loren will be playing a leadership role in crafting the HighView client experience as well as practice management.
She was drawn to HighView because of her strong belief in the independent and true fiduciary nature of the outsourced Chief Investment Officer (CIO) platform, which aligns with her own investment philosophy. Through her years of experience, Loren believes that the HighView investment philosophy of comprehensive and objective asset management practices, integrated with goals-based needs assessment and combined with transparency and stewardship, results in sustainable investment assets and peace of mind that clients are seeking.
Loren has worked in the capital markets for 23 years as a relationship and portfolio manager and as an investment banker. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (FCPA/FCA) and holds the Canadian Investment Manager (CIM) designation. She has been advising high net worth clients since 2003. In addition to her FCPA and CIM designations, Loren completed her MBA at the University of Toronto and her BA in Geography at York University.
We look forward to the talents she will bring to our team, including her depth and breadth of experience regarding building relationships with families, understanding client investment objectives and requirements, designing an investment policy statement, and ensuring timely reviews and client service.
An industry expert, Loren has been a guest speaker on various topics for the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPAO), Women in Hedge Funds, Markets Media, Queen’s University, the University of Toronto, and is a frequent contributor to articles.
She resides in Oakville with her husband and three children. Competitive sports enthusiasts, Loren believes in the importance of maintaining your health to enjoy your wealth!
Please join us in welcoming Loren to the HighView Team!
HighView is Canada’s outsourced Chief Investment Officer. Get to know us at a complimentary discovery session and see if we’re the right team for you.
You may also be interested in:
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 3 – Convenience vs. Competency
- Challenges Facing Foundations Seeking Effective Asset Management (And the Solution!)
- What the 2016 Federal Budget Means for High Net Worth Canadians [Video]
- The 5 Elements That Determine Whether a Financial Advisor Is a True Fiduciary (According to Canadian Courts) - September 18, 2018
- HighView Family Story: Retirement Plans Uncover Unclear Fee Disclosure by Investment Advisor - August 3, 2018
- The Client Dangers of Proprietary Investment Product Overload - March 28, 2018
- 7 Common Hurdles in Creating Sustainable Wealth - February 28, 2018
- Understanding Your Family Office Options - January 23, 2018
- Happy Holidays to Our Valued Clients and Their Families - December 17, 2017
- Why Do I Need an Investment “Fiduciary”? - October 17, 2017
- Dan Hallett of HighView to Be a Panelist in OSC Roundtable on Discontinuing Embedded Commissions - August 24, 2017
- What the 2017 Federal Budget Means for High Net Worth Canadians - March 28, 2017
- What Is Wealth Stewardship? - March 15, 2017