By Mark Barnicutt on December 17, 2017
As the holiday season approaches, we want to thank our clients and their other professionals for their continued support of HighView Financial Group over the past year.
2017 was not only the 12th anniversary of HighView, but also a year of ongoing positive change and growth in our firm.
Some of our key business accomplishments that will continue to increase our investment fiduciary and service commitments to our clients are highlighted below:
• After 11 years, we recently moved our Oakville office to a new location, which will allow us to continue to provide our clients with the level of service you are accustomed to, while accommodating our growing firm.
• We continued to invest in new technologies that enable us to increase the effectiveness our services to our clients. For instance, in 2018, we’ll be launching a HighView Client Portal which will provide a secure method for clients to receive and store their HighView quarterly portfolio statements as well as other client materials over time.
• To ensure high quality support and service to our clients, we made additional investments in the HighView Team with the addition of both Priya Tak as our Client Service Coordinator and Compliance Officer, and Phil Marynowicz as our Investment Administrator.
We’re grateful for the team of quality professionals who we’ve attracted to our firm, as they all share our common passion for building an investment firm where clients’ interests are placed first, and where words like objectivity, transparency, and accountability of advice mean something.
At HighView, we believe in the importance of family and of philanthropic giving.
In the spirit of the season, we are donating to an organization in the community that supports grieving children, youth, and families: Lighthouse for Grieving Children.
Lighthouse provides bereavement support groups, training for caregivers, and other resources for children, teens, and families following a death in the immediate family. They are based in Oakville and rely on volunteers and donations to continue their day-to-day efforts in supporting grieving families.
As you are considering your own holiday giving this year, we encourage you to visit Lighthouse’s website and learn about the good work they are doing.
Our 2017 Holiday Hours
- December 22nd: Closed at noon.
- December 25th: Closed.
- December 26th: Closed.
- December 29th: Closed at noon.
- January 1st: Closed.
We wish the best of the holiday season to you and your family, and we look forward to an exciting 2018.
HighView is an experienced fiduciary investment counselling firm committed to investor transparency. We would be happy to discuss our goals-based investment approach with you and your professional advisors.
You may also be interested in:
- Artificial Intelligence: Embracing Disruptive Change for Business and Beyond
- Designing Investment Policy for ESG and Impact Investing
- Why Do I Need an Investment “Fiduciary”?
- Portfolio Risk Controls For Affluent Families How Is My Portfolio Monitored After It’s Setup? - March 6, 2020
- Happy Holidays from Highview Financial! - December 18, 2019
- How to Achieve A Successful Transition of Family Wealth - September 27, 2019