The Private Wealth Canada Forum brings together the leading private banks, wealth managers and family offices for a one day networking & peer education platform. The forum’s agenda covers asset allocation, trust & estate planning, family governance, risk management and asset class specific sessions.
Gary Brent, Highview Financial Group Chairman & Co-Founder, will be a panelist on a session discussing advanced asset allocation.
Date: October 18, 2016
Time: 9:35 AM
Location: St. Andrew’s Club 150 King St W, Sun Life Financial Tower, Toronto, Ontario. Click here for a map.
Canada Private Client Roundtable – Advanced Asset Allocation
There are many styles and approaches to allocating assets. How do our panelists view this process at their organizations? What are their processes based on? What adjustments are on the horizon in light of the current and anticipated market environment?
- Brad Simpson, Chief Wealth Strategist, TD Wealth
- Gary Brent, Chairman & Co-Founder, Highview Financial Group
- Thane Stenner, Director & Portfolio Manager, StennerZohny Investment Partners+ of Richardson GMP
- Dave Barr, President and Portfolio Manager, PenderFund Capital Management
- Robert A. Janson, Chief Investment Officer, Westcourt Capital Corporation