By Dan Hallett on March 12, 2010
Here are this week’s latest media appearances by HighView Financial Group.
In the March 12, 2010 Globe and Mail, I commented on the changing face of Income Trust mutual funds.
In this Wall Street Journal article, I challenge the notion that Canadian hedge funds have offered higher returns (compared to global hedge funds) and the theory vs. practice of including hedge funds in portfolios.
In the February 2010 issue of The Insurance Journal I address the mythical tax benefits of T-series funds. For more on this topic, see also this recent blog post.
- Ontario Government’s Opposition to Client-Friendly Proposals Leaves Many Questions - October 2, 2018
- Due Diligence Can Distinguish Good from Bad Money Managers - April 25, 2018
- Recap of the OSC Roundtable Discussion on Discontinuing Embedded Commissions - October 4, 2017
- The Investment Industry Owes Its Clients Better Treatment - July 28, 2017
- Firing Your Underperforming Money Manager - July 5, 2017
- Think Twice before Replacing Your “Risky” Bonds with “Safe” Stocks - April 11, 2017
- Concerns with “Fund Facts” and “ETF Facts” Risk Ratings - January 6, 2017
- Regulations Will Create Scalability Challenges for Canadian Robo-advisors - November 18, 2016
- Making Sense of Your New CRM2 Performance Report - September 14, 2016
- Self-Inflicted Problems: Mutual Fund Industry Has Fought Investor-Friendly Reforms - July 21, 2016