By Mark Barnicutt on August 2, 2016
We’re happy to announce that Loren Francis has joined HighView Financial Group as a Stewardship Counsellor and Principal. Loren will be playing a leadership role in crafting the HighView client experience as well as practice management.
She was drawn to HighView because of her strong belief in the independent and true fiduciary nature of the outsourced Chief Investment Officer (CIO) platform, which aligns with her own investment philosophy. Through her years of experience, Loren believes that the HighView investment philosophy of comprehensive and objective asset management practices, integrated with goals-based needs assessment and combined with transparency and stewardship, results in sustainable investment assets and peace of mind that clients are seeking.
Loren has worked in the capital markets for 23 years as a relationship and portfolio manager and as an investment banker. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (FCPA/FCA) and holds the Canadian Investment Manager (CIM) designation. She has been advising high net worth clients since 2003. In addition to her FCPA and CIM designations, Loren completed her MBA at the University of Toronto and her BA in Geography at York University.
We look forward to the talents she will bring to our team, including her depth and breadth of experience regarding building relationships with families, understanding client investment objectives and requirements, designing an investment policy statement, and ensuring timely reviews and client service.
An industry expert, Loren has been a guest speaker on various topics for the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPAO), Women in Hedge Funds, Markets Media, Queen’s University, the University of Toronto, and is a frequent contributor to articles.
She resides in Oakville with her husband and three children. Competitive sports enthusiasts, Loren believes in the importance of maintaining your health to enjoy your wealth!
Please join us in welcoming Loren to the HighView Team!
HighView is Canada’s outsourced Chief Investment Officer. Get to know us at a complimentary discovery session and see if we’re the right team for you.
You may also be interested in:
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 3 – Convenience vs. Competency
- Challenges Facing Foundations Seeking Effective Asset Management (And the Solution!)
- What the 2016 Federal Budget Means for High Net Worth Canadians [Video]
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 5 – A Different Approach - February 21, 2017
- Loren Francis Appointed to HighView Portfolio Strategy Committee - February 10, 2017
- Join Us for the “Choose Your Alternative Wisely” Seminar in Toronto on March 2! - January 31, 2017
- CRM2 Update – 2017 Is the Year for Positive Change - January 20, 2017
- Season’s Greetings to Our Valued Investors and Their Families - December 16, 2016
- True Portfolio Transparency: The Complete Unbundling of Service Providers and Their Fees - December 9, 2016
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 4 – The 5 Costs of One-Stop-Shop Wealth Advice - October 12, 2016
- Welcoming Loren Francis to the HighView Team! - August 2, 2016
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 3 – Convenience vs. Competency - June 23, 2016
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 2 – Are the Needs of High Net Worth Clients Met? - June 9, 2016