By Mark Barnicutt on February 1, 2009
We believe that Investors are seeking asset management solutions from Advisors that have a disciplined set of investment processes and a well-articulated ability to help them meet their real financial needs. For this reason, we believe that well-structured Managed Asset Programs will continue to be a core solution set of increasing demand.
Now is the time for Wealth Management Executives to be objectively evaluating their Managed Asset Programs to ensure that they are appropriately designed, positioned and supported in order to meet what will be a growing client demand for structure, process and discipline in the asset management solutions that they employ.
As a result, we’ve written an article whose purpose is to provide Wealth Management Executives with a “10 Question Check List” that can quickly help them assess the quality of their Managed Asset Programs and whether or not a “tune-up” of their managed asset offerings is required.
If you would like to receive a copy of this article, please click below:
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 5 – A Different Approach - February 21, 2017
- Loren Francis Appointed to HighView Portfolio Strategy Committee - February 10, 2017
- Join Us for the “Choose Your Alternative Wisely” Seminar in Toronto on March 2! - January 31, 2017
- CRM2 Update – 2017 Is the Year for Positive Change - January 20, 2017
- Season’s Greetings to Our Valued Investors and Their Families - December 16, 2016
- True Portfolio Transparency: The Complete Unbundling of Service Providers and Their Fees - December 9, 2016
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 4 – The 5 Costs of One-Stop-Shop Wealth Advice - October 12, 2016
- Welcoming Loren Francis to the HighView Team! - August 2, 2016
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 3 – Convenience vs. Competency - June 23, 2016
- Integrated Wealth Management Advice for Affluent Canadian Families: Part 2 – Are the Needs of High Net Worth Clients Met? - June 9, 2016